Formatting guidelines for text and figures
- The manuscript file uploaded to the E-Submission system should contain only the article text, while all other data, such as article title, abstract, keywords, references and author information should be filled out separately.
- A complete article file in template format is also attached.
- Papers should be kept to 10-15 pages, for review articles - no more than 20 pages
- A manuscript should not contain an overabundance of graphical items: the number of figures and photographs should not exceed 6, the number of diagrams, graphs and tables should not exceed 4.
- The number of co-authors should not exceed 5, generally.
- References should be formatted according to our guidelines.